As a reliable supplier, it is to increase the efficiency of all processes to a level that is competitive internationally with an approach focused on continuous development and improvement and to ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
- Conforming to the the legal requirements and international standarts and regarding our products and services.
- Providing continuous improvement aimed at the activity of our quality management system and efficient use of resources.
- Taking actions aimed at understanding needs and expectations of our customers, shareholders and fulfilling needs and expectations at the highest level.
- Implementing risk management to our business processes and quality management system for the detection of factors which may result in a deviation from our objectives.
We commit to and acknowledge as duty the principles specified above while we execute our aim.
The environmental policy of ASPİLSAN Enerji is to conduct entire business operations in a way which minimizes environmental effects, saves natural resources and sustains the active usage of environment with the awareness of environmental preservation becoming an important issue for global society.
Actions which we are performing in order to accomplish our environmental policy are;
- To provide continual development and improvement by sustaining customer and legal requirements on environmental factors.
- To minimize the usage of raw materials and to preserve natural resources by using technologies with less damage to the environment within the frame of technical and economic possibilities.
- To consider environmental effects at facility and process designs.
- To develop our environmental management system towards the continual improvement of environmental performance.
- To raise awareness of our personnel and subcontractors within the topic of their environmental responsibilities and to provide their involvement to the topic.
- To evaluate recycling and reassessment alternatives by minimizing the waste which is possible to be formed after production, transportation, stockpiling, processing, decontamination and maintaining operations.
- To constitute health, safety and environmental integrity by minimizing the potential emergency risks.
“As employees of ASPİLSAN Enerji, we pledge to have respect upon the environment and nature, continually develop and improve our occupation and to fulfill customer requests in the light of principles specified above.”
As a reliable corporation for all of our shareholders we aim to bring our safety performance to the highest level by improving our strategies, management systems and processes in order to keep safety risks that are possible to occur at our business operations within the acceptable limits and to fulfill the international and national standard requirements within this context.
- The effective management of safety applications and prioritization of safety at our business operations.
- Continuous provision of products and services at an acceptable level for the aspect of safety.
- Planning and supplying required resources for safety management.
- Organizing business operations suitable to the rules and requirements which are defined with national and international standards, legislations and regulations aimed at safety applications.
- Procedures and resources to be allocated that we generate fulfill the highest level safety objectives during the formation of all our business processes.
- Promoting fair, transparent and positive work culture as top management for the administration, effectiveness and maintainability of safety applications.
- Providing necessary trainings to company employees in order to form and sustain safety awareness and communicating our safety policy to every rank within the company.
- Minimizing risks regarding safety using approaches based on failure detection, definition, prevention and risk management.
- Our primary responsibility is to take safety oriented precautions and to ensure that these precautions are followed within our business operations as ASPİLSAN Enerji employees.
In line with our aim, we declare and undertake the above-mentioned safety principles.
We aim to realize entire phases of production operations in a healthy and secure work environment. In the direction of our aim, as a requirement of our responsibility and for the formation of healthy individuals and work force;
- To determine, implement and enforce required precautions for the prevention of workplace accidents and occupational illnesses.
- To perform a risk evaluation and to reach into an acceptable risk level with the inclusion of employees.
- To use equipments and proper technologies for a healthy and secure work environment.
- To supply the involvement of every level within the company organisation and our stakeholders into the Occupational Health and Safety applications.
- To create an Occupational Health and Safety culture and to adopt it as a form of life.
Within this direction we declare and commit to the following;
- To provide the legal responsibilities, related standarts and requirements in the topic of Occupational Health and Safety.
- To continually improve our processes and enchance our performance with a proactive approach in the topic of Occupational Health and Safety.
- To work up into maintain trainings and activities devoted to our employees, our interns / apprentices and personnel & visitors of subcontractor / supplier companies which we acquire services from for the adoption of our Occupational Health and Safety principles.