The environmental policy of ASPILSAN Energy is to conduct entire business operations in a way which minimizes environmental effects, saves natural resources and sustains the active usage of environment with the awareness of environmental preservation becoming an important issue for global society.
Actions which we are performing in order to accomplish our environmental policy are;
- To provide continual development and improvement by sustaining customer and legal requirements on environmental factors.
- To minimize the usage of raw materials and to preserve natural resources by using technologies with less damage to the environment within the frame of technical and economic possibilities.
- To consider environmental effects at facility and process designs.
- To develop our environmental management system towards the continual improvement of environmental performance.
- To raise awareness of our personnel and subcontractors within the topic of their environmental responsibilities and to provide their involvement to the topic.
- To evaluate recycling and reassessment alternatives by minimizing the waste which is possible to be formed after production, transportation, stockpiling, processing, decontamination and maintaining operations.
- To constitute health, safety and environmental integrity by minimizing the potential emergency risks.
“As employees of ASPILSAN Energy, we pledge to have respect upon the environment and nature, continually develop and improve our occupation and to fulfill customer requests in the light of principles specified above.”