A. Integrity and Trustworthiness
Integrity and honesty are our primary values in all our business processes and relationships. We act with integrity and honesty in our relations with our employees and all our stakeholders. Integrity and respect are fundamental to the way we work. Our employees are honorable, honest and committed to high ethics.
Our employees do not engage in attitudes and behaviors that would undermine the trust of themselves and the company and damage their reputation. The product bears the responsibilities of its services, they do not hesitate to fulfill its requirements. They ensure that personal information about their employees is kept secure and confidential. They take care in keeping their promises. They fulfill their obligations on time and completely.
Our leadership strategy as a business is based on continued investment in intensive scientific research and development. In this context,confidential and proprietary information; It includes information about ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. that may create a competitive disadvantage, trade secrets, financial and other information that has not yet been disclosed to the public, information on personnel personal rights and information within the framework of "confidentiality agreements" concluded with third parties.
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. as employees; We take care to protect the privacy and private information of our customers, employees and other relevant persons and organizations we work with. Protects confidential information regarding the company's activities and uses this information only for the purposes of ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş.; we share this information with the relevant persons only within the specified authorities.
It is absolutely unacceptable for us to gain any commercial interest by leaking any confidential information belonging to ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. While leaving our company, we have confidential information and documents, projects, regulations, etc., which we have due to our duties. We don't take the work out. We do not discuss or work on confidential information in a public place where conversations may be overheard or data may be compromised.
C. Conflict of Interest
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. As employees, we aim to avoid conflicts of interest. Taking advantage of our current mission; We do not derive personal benefits from individuals and organizations with whom we have business relations, personally, through our family or relatives. ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. We do not engage in business activities based on any additional financial interest. We refrain from using the name and power of ASPİLSAN Energy, our identity as ASPİLSAN Energy, for personal benefit.
In the event of a potential conflict of interest, we apply these methods when we believe that the interests of interested parties can be safely protected through legal and ethical methods. When in doubt, we consult our manager, the Human Resources Department or the Ethics Committee.
D. Our Responsibilities
In addition to our legal responsibilities; to our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and business partners, competitors, society, humanity and ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. We take care to fulfill our responsibilities listed below.
1. Our Legal Responsibilities
All of our current activities and transactions at home and abroad are carried out by T.C. We execute the laws within the framework of international law and TAFF Principles, and provide accurate, complete and understandable information to legal regulatory institutions and organizations in a timely manner.
While carrying out all our activities and transactions, we are at an equal distance to all kinds of public institutions and organizations, administrative bodies and non-governmental organizations without any expectation of benefit, and we fulfill our obligations with this sense of responsibility.
2. Our Responsibilities Towards Our Customers
We work with a proactive approach that focuses on customer satisfaction and responds to the needs and demands of our customers in the shortest time and in the most correct way. We deliver our services on time and under the conditions we promised; We approach our customers within the framework of the rules of respect, honor, justice, equality and courtesy.
3. Our Responsibilities Towards Employees
We ensure that employees' personal rights are fully and correctly used. We approach our employees honestly and fairly, and commit to a non-discriminatory, safe and healthy working environment. We make the necessary effort for the personal development of our employees, support them to volunteer for appropriate social and social activities with the awareness of social responsibility, and observe the balance between business life and private life.
We expect all employees and units to work together respectfully and openly. In this way, we can maintain a culture of loyalty, trust and solidarity throughout our business. We value other people's opinions and accept the contributions of others. We encourage teamwork and share failures as well as successes. Blaming co-workers is against our values.
Our managers, in their relations with their employees; honesty, fair management, equality, respect for their personalities and a safe working environment, they do not force people to act against the law. No privileges are made regarding the rights of the employees.
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. We aim to make it the perfect place to work. We are aware that our employees are our most important assets. We create a safe and healthy working environment. Personal skill and merit are at the forefront here.
It is our policy to ensure that any allegations of misconduct made in good faith on the part of the Company or its employees or business partners are fully investigated and appropriate action is taken to deal with the outcome of the investigation. “Good faith” means that you have provided information that you believe to be truthful and honest at that stage, even if you are later proven wrong. We will provide feedback to anyone who raises a problem at a level that is appropriate and available without violating legal requirements and other privacy responsibilities. The normal way of raising such issues is through the department head. If the employees do not want to follow this path for any reason, they can convey the problem to the Human Resources Manager.
We all have the right to personal privacy. ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy of its employees' personal information (such as their personal records, photos and home addresses). Only such data are acquired and stored by the company as far as necessary for the company's activities. If we have been granted access to personal employee data, we are expected to do the following:
Ensure that we only provide this type of information to authorized persons on a “need-to-know” basis.
Ensure that we do not provide this type of information to anyone outside the company unless legally required to do so or with the employee's specific permission/authorisation.
To ensure that such information is stored securely.
Bu tip bilgileri edinildiği yasal ya da ticari gerekleri karşılamak için gerektiğinden daha uzun süre elde tutuyor olmaktan kaçınmak.
Refrain from accessing and storing personal employee data without proper authorization for that information and without a clear business need. Respect the personal privacy of our colleagues.
4. Our Responsibilities Towards Our Partners
By giving priority to the continuity of ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. and in line with the goal of creating value for our partners; We avoid taking unnecessary or unmanageable risks and aim for sustainable profitability. We act within the framework of financial discipline and accountability, and we manage our company's resources and assets, as well as our working time, with an awareness of efficiency and savings. We take care to increase our competitiveness and invest in areas that have growth potential and will provide the highest return on the connected resource. To our shareholders; We provide timely, accurate, complete and understandable information about our financial statements, strategies, investments and risk profile.
5. Our Responsibilities Towards Our Suppliers/Business Partners
We act fairly and respectfully, as expected from a good customer, and show due diligence to fulfill our obligations on time. We carefully protect the confidential information of the people and organizations we do business with and our business partners.
6. Our Responsibilities Towards Our Competitors
We compete effectively only in areas that are legal and ethical, and we avoid unfair competition. We support efforts to ensure the targeted competitive structure within the society.
7. Our Responsibilities Towards Society and Humanity
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. as employees; acts sensitively as a pioneer in social issues with the awareness of being a good citizen; We try to take a role in non-governmental organizations, services for the public interest, and appropriate activities on these issues. We are sensitive to the traditions and cultures of Turkey and the countries where we carry out international projects. Gifts etc. in excess of the purpose. We do not provide or accept products and services.
8. “ASPİLSAN Energy A.Ş.” Our Responsibilities Towards Name
Our business partners, customers and other stakeholders trust us because of our professional competence and integrity. We try to keep this reputation at the highest level.
We offer our services within the framework of Company policies, professional standards, commitments and ethical rules, and we show the necessary dedication to fulfill our obligations.
We take care to serve in areas we believe we are and will be professionally competent, and we aim to work with customers, business partners and employees who meet the criteria of accuracy and legitimacy. We do not work with those who harm the morality of the society and harm the environment and public health.
We only express our company's views, not ours, in public and in areas where the audience thinks we are speaking on behalf of our Company.
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. When faced with complex situations that may put the business at risk, we first consult with the appropriate personnel, following the appropriate technical and administrative consultation procedures.
A. Conflict of Interest Policy
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. It is essential that employees stay away from situations that may create a conflict of interest. It is among the most important responsibilities of all employees that the company's resources, name, identity and power are not used for personal benefit, and to avoid situations that may adversely affect the name and image of the organization. The following principles of practice determine the situations of conflict of interest that Company employees may encounter in their private lives while performing their duties or due to their business relationships, and the principles to be applied in such cases.
1. Activities That May Create Conflict of Interest
All Company employees are required to fully comply with the situations listed below as activities that may create a conflict of interest, and the principles set forth below. Companies do the necessary work to encourage their employees to comply with these principles.
i. Engaging in Activities That May Create a Conflict of Interest
Employees do not enter into a business relationship that provides mutual or unrequited benefits with their family members, friends or other third parties in any way. For example, an employee with purchasing authority should avoid doing business with a supplier where a family member works. Exceptional cases are subject to the knowledge and approval of the Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors. In the same vein, Company employees should also be careful about conflicts of interest that may arise due to their close family members working for their Company's competitors.
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. It is essential that its employees do not work directly or indirectly in any work that requires them to be considered as "traders" or "traders", and not to work for another person and/or institution in return for a wage or similar benefit, during or outside working hours, under any name whatsoever. With the approval of the Board of Directors, the personnel can work, provided that they do not disrupt their duties, by giving lectures at universities, taking part in projects carried out in universities, and in academic career studies.
In addition, ASPİLSAN Energy A.Ş. employees can work in non-profit organizations in social responsibility and charitable roles with the written approval of the management, provided that they do not hinder their duties within the Company.
Managers who are in a position to make a hiring decision cannot hire their spouses, close relatives and relatives of these people.
Employees can make speeches and write professional articles on subjects that are not related to the company and its activities and are not contrary to its policies. In order to use the Company name in these activities, the approval of the General Manager is required.
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. employees do not engage in political activities and do not take part.
Employees may make personal financial or moral aid and/or donations to third parties outside the Company, and may take part in charitable organizations.
It is unacceptable for the employees to harm the Companies by using their powers for their own and/or their relatives' benefit and out of the care expected from them.
Employees cannot directly or indirectly derive personal gain from the purchasing and sales activities of the Company and from all transactions and contracts to which it is a party.
Employees may not engage in acts and behaviors contrary to ethics, law and Company discipline.
iii. Use of Resources
In the use of resources on behalf of the Company, the interests of the Company are taken into account. Company assets, facilities and personnel cannot be used outside the Company, under any name and for anyone's benefit, without the benefit of the Company. The principle of “saving in all matters” is applied by all personnel.
The right use of resources for the benefit of the Company also requires the right use of time. Company employees use their time well during business hours and do not spare time for their private work during business hours. Managers cannot assign employees for their personal work.
It is essential that no special visitors are accepted during working hours. Employees are required to complete the negotiations for compulsory visitors in a reasonable time in connection with the subject of the visit and in a way that does not hinder the workflow.
The purpose of company resources is to help employees achieve their business goals. Misused or wasted company resources, including employee time, harm us all and our company's operational and financial performance. We are all expected to do the following: As a general rule, avoid personal use of company assets. Limited use of communication tools such as e-mail, telephone and internet is acceptable unless it incurs unreasonable costs and conflicts with our job responsibilities. Respect and protect company assets so that they are not lost, damaged, misused, or wasted, or are not given to others without authorization, transferred, sold, or donated. Avoid inappropriate use of computer systems, corporate e-mail accounts and the internet, be aware that all company assets and documents belong to the company.
iv. Relations with Other Persons and/or Organizations with which the Company Has a Commercial Relationship
Private business relations cannot be entered into with the Company's customers, subcontractors or suppliers and other persons and/or organizations with which the Company has commercial relations, personal borrowing money and/or goods/services cannot be borrowed, and money and/or loans cannot be borrowed from other persons and/or organizations with which the Company has commercial relations. or goods/services cannot be provided.
The following points are taken into consideration in relations with customers; Even in favor of the customer, a transaction cannot be made without the knowledge of the customer, and even if it is in favor of the company, the weaknesses of the customer cannot be exploited, and no profit motive can be sought by giving incomplete or incorrect information to the customer.
Company personnel may not request gifts from other persons and/or organizations with whom the Company has commercial relations, and may not imply; No gifts, money, checks, property, free vacations, special discounts, etc. cannot accept. Personal aid and donations cannot be accepted from any person or organization that has a business relationship with the Company.
v. Media Relations
Making a statement to any broadcasting organization, making an interview, seminar-conference, etc. Participation as a speaker is subject to the approval of the company's senior management. No personal gain can be obtained from these activities.
vi. Representing the Company
All kinds of fees that will accrue due to the duties performed in all kinds of associations, employers' unions and similar non-governmental organizations representing the company are donated to the relevant institution or the channels indicated by the relevant institution.
Payments made by third parties to the Company employee in return for seminar speaker fee or a similar service are donated to TAFF. Apart from money, these people are given a reward, plaque, etc., which are given as a memory of the day and have symbolic value. they can get gifts.
B. Policy for Accepting and Giving Gifts
Exchanging gifts and hospitality can help build understanding and improve working relationships, but they can also create a conflict of interest between personal interests and professional duty.
When receiving gifts or attending entertainment, the “golden rule” is full disclosure. When giving gifts or entertainment, the “golden rule” is to be reasonable and how it is perceived from the outside.
We are all expected to do the following:
1. Never accept gifts or entertainment from any supplier unless they are of truly symbolic value.,
2. Never give or accept gifts in cash, and make sure all gifts and entertainment offered are in line with company values.
In this context ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. It is essential that its employees do not accept gifts or benefits that may affect their impartiality, decisions and behaviors, and that they do not attempt to provide gifts and benefits to third parties that may have such effects. The principles of practice defined below regulate the exchange of gifts with third parties and organizations with which the employees of the Company have business relations and determine the principles to be applied in this regard.
1. Company employees are prohibited from receiving all kinds of benefits and gifts that may or may not affect their impartiality, performance and decision-making while performing their duties, whether they have economic value or not.
2. Company employees;
a. Compatible with the corporate business goals,
Compliant with applicable legislation and
They may receive and/or give the gifts outlined in Article 3, or may agree to be subject to a special application, provided that the public's knowledge of the gift will not put the Company in a difficult position.
3. Provided that it complies with the conditions specified in article 2;
a. Company employees can give and receive entertainment, treats and meals at acceptable standards in the business world, provided that they comply with the principles in the Table of Authorities.
b. In seminars and similar organizations attended on behalf of the company, awards, plaques, etc., which have symbolic value and as a memory of the day, other than money. gifts can be received.
4. Other gifts, benefits, holidays, discounts, etc., other than the situations mentioned above and money. Provided that it complies with the conditions listed in Article 2, if the total value of the gifts received is less than 250 YTL, each calendar year and the person/institution giving the gift separately, no approval is required.
5. It is forbidden to receive gifts or benefits that are implicitly or explicitly tied to a reward.
6. Receiving, giving or offering bribes and/or kickbacks is unacceptable under any circumstances.
7. It is forbidden for company employees to accept unrequited or borrowed money from subcontractors, suppliers, consultants, competitors or customers, and to cover travel expenses, event expenses and similar payments.
8. The Company's senior management approves the gifts and promotional materials to be given by the Company to customers, dealers and other third parties with whom it has business relations. No separate authorization is required for the distribution of approved gifts and promotional materials.
9. Provided that they comply with the conditions listed in Article 2, the Company may accept suitable products and services as gifts, and products or services that comply with the buyer's culture and ethical values can be given as gifts, with the knowledge and approval of the Company's senior management.
10. In exceptional cases where local cultural values require reciprocal gifts exceeding the values determined in the company policy, these gifts are only given on behalf of the Company and by the Company's senior management. acceptable with approval. In any case, the exchange of gifts should be made in accordance with the local culture.
C. Confidential Information Protection Policy
Information is one of the most important assets ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. will use to realize its vision. In this respect, it is the joint responsibility of all our companies and employees to use information effectively, to share it correctly, and to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information in this process. It is important for the Group to obtain the highest level of benefit that the management systems established and the processes applied for the management and confidentiality of information in our companies are in harmony with each other. Details of the applications related to the subject ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. It is included in the Information Security Policy and related documents. The following application principles; It defines confidential information for companies and regulates the principles that employees must comply with regarding confidential information.
Confidential Information, including but not limited to, Brands of Companies, etc. intellectual property, database, printed communication materials, processes, advertising, product packaging and labels and plans (marketing, product, technical), business strategies, strategic partnerships and partners, including all kinds of innovations, written, found, developed, made or implemented by personnel related information, financial information, personnel information, customer lists, product designs, know-how, specifications, identity of potential and real customers, information about suppliers, etc. includes any written, graphic or machine-readable information.
The principles to be followed regarding confidential information are listed below:
1. This information cannot be disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is mandatory in accordance with Official Authorities and Legislation.
2. This information cannot be changed, copied or destroyed. Necessary measures are taken to ensure that information is carefully kept, stored and not disclosed. Changes on the information are recorded with its history.
3. Confidential files cannot be taken out of the institution. For confidential information that needs to be taken out of the institution, the approval of the information officer or senior management should be obtained.
4. Passwords, user codes and similar identifying information used to access company information are kept confidential and not disclosed to anyone other than authorized users.
5. Company confidential information is not spoken in dining halls, cafeterias, elevators, service cars and similar public places.
6. Confidential information is classified according to their degree of confidentiality, it is clearly stated in the content of this information. Company personnel know the degree of confidentiality of the information they obtain due to their duties and act in accordance with this confidentiality. When there is hesitation in terms of confidentiality, a higher confidentiality class is acted upon and the relevant manager's opinion is sought when necessary.
7. If information is shared with third parties and/or organizations for the benefit of the Company, a confidentiality agreement is first signed for information sharing or a written confidentiality commitment is obtained from the other party in order to ensure that the responsibilities of these individuals and organizations regarding the security and protection of the shared information are understood.
8. Unfounded statements and/or gossip about persons or institutions cannot be made.
9. Reflecting the company policy and personal information of the personnel, wages, fringe benefits and similar personal information are confidential and cannot be disclosed to anyone other than the authorities. Personal information is sent to the individual. It is strictly forbidden for the personnel to disclose this information to others or to pressure other employees to disclose the information.
D. Policy of Establishing and Maintaining a Fair Working Environment
ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. considers the creation and maintenance of a fair working environment for its employees as one of its most important priorities. It is aimed to increase the success, development and loyalty of the employees by creating a fair, respectful, healthy and safe working environment in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. The following principles of practice set out the basic principles for establishing and maintaining a fair working environment in companies.
1. Company practices comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding employment and working life. Company employees also fulfill all legal requirements within the scope of their activities and act in accordance with legal regulations.
2. ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. human resources policies and practices; recruitment, promotion-transfer-rotation, remuneration, rewarding, social benefits etc. ensures that all other practices are fair.
3. It is unacceptable to discriminate among employees within the organization based on language, race, color, gender, political opinion, belief, religion, sect, age, physical disability and similar reasons.
4. A positive and harmonious working environment that supports cooperation is created in the company, and conflict environments are prevented, enabling people with different beliefs, thoughts and views to work in harmony.
5. a. The private life and personal spaces of the employees are respected.
Communications between individuals cannot be violated by non-parties.
c. Even if it is recorded in accordance with the law, it is prohibited to unlawfully transfer/disseminate/capture personal data to others.
ç. Personal information of the personnel arising from the nature of the business relationship and that may be required in the continuation of the workplaces is not used for purposes other than their purposes and is not shared with third parties without the consent of the persons.
The private and family life of all employees is respected.
6. a. In addition to all kinds of immunities of the employees, physical, sexual and emotional immunities are also taken into consideration.
b. Violation of the immunity of the employees in any way by physical, sexual and/or emotional harassment in the workplace or any place where they are due to work is against the law and ethical rules and this crime is not tolerated by the Company in any way. The purpose of this application is to ensure that employees work in a work environment where their physical, sexual and emotional immunity is protected.
c. Violation of one's bodily immunity with sexual behavior and/or sexual harassment without physical contact is defined as sexual harassment. According to this; Any behavior that can be considered within this definition is prohibited.
ç. Also, there is no tolerance towards those who make a complaint or report about any harassment or who act negatively against those who assist during the investigation.
7. No employee can demand privileged practices, show any privileges to anyone, or be subjected to a special practice due to a different gender, religion, language or race. It is unacceptable to make concessions by making use of differences such as gender, religion, language, race.
8. It is ensured that the physical working environment and conditions of the workplace are healthy and safe for all employees.
As ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. operates in international markets, company operations may be subject to different country laws and regulations. When there are question marks regarding the ethics of doing business in different countries, the regulations established in the country where the work is done should be followed first. Monitoring the regulations in the country and/or countries where the work will be carried out, ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. If it is of a nature that may create objectionable results in terms of the ethical values adopted by the Companies, then we should try to find solutions within the ethical rules and procedures we have.
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. In its Code of Ethics, it has determined in detail the ethical rules on how we should behave and how we should do our job. Compliance with these rules is the primary responsibility of all employees. In this direction, all ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. its employees;
Acting in accordance with laws and regulations in all circumstances,
b. ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. Reading the Code of Business Ethics, knowing, understanding, internalizing and acting in accordance with the rules, principles and values in it,
c. Learning the general and business-specific policies and procedures applicable to the company,
ç. Consult your manager and human resources about potential violations related to yourself or others,
d. Promptly report potential violations of self or others; to convey their notices on these issues, either anonymously or in writing, to their manager, human resources and/or the Ethics Committee,
e. Following the “Paths and Methods to be Followed While Making Ethical Decisions”, which is defined in order to assist in acting in accordance with the rules and in solving problems
f. It has the responsibility to cooperate with the Ethics Committee in ethical investigations and to keep the information related to the investigation confidential.
ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. managers have additional responsibilities beyond the responsibilities defined for employees within the framework of the Code of Ethics. Accordingly, managers;
a. Ensuring the creation and maintenance of a corporate culture and working environment that supports ethical rules,
b. To set an example for the implementation of ethical rules with their behaviors, to train their employees on ethical rules,
c. Supporting its employees in submitting questions, complaints and notifications about ethical rules,
ç. To provide guidance on what to do when consulted, to consider all notifications and to forward them to the Ethics Committee as soon as necessary,
d. It is responsible for ensuring that the business processes under its responsibility are structured in a way that minimizes the risks related to ethical issues and to implement the necessary methods and approaches to ensure compliance with ethical rules.
VII. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Company top management; They are responsible for the effective implementation of ETHICS or the Code of Business Ethics specific to their companies, which they may establish within this framework, and the creation of a culture in which this is supported.
b. The Code of Business Ethics and all relevant policies are submitted to Human Resources Md. with the recommendations of the Ethics Committee. It is reviewed, revised and documented by the Company and announced to the Companies with the approval of the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
c. Company Human Resources;
– To inform the employees about the Code of Ethics, to provide training in certain periods in order to ensure the clarity of the policy and rules, and to ensure that this issue is constantly communicated with the employees.
– Ensuring that those who are employed in the company read the ethical rules, are informed about this issue and sign the Employee Declaration (See Appendix-1 Employee Statement),
– At the beginning of each year, it is responsible for ensuring that all employees sign the Business Ethics Compliance Form and renew their notifications (See Annex-2 Business Ethics Compliance Form).
ç. Company managements in cooperation with the Ethics Committee;
– To guarantee the confidentiality of complaints and notifications made within the framework of the Code of Ethics and to protect individuals after their notifications,
– Ensuring the occupational safety of the employees who make the notification,
– They are responsible for ensuring that complaints and notifications are investigated in a timely, fair, consistent and sensitive manner and decisively taking the necessary actions as a result of violations.
Those who violate the Code of Business Ethics or Company policies and procedures will be subject to various disciplinary sanctions, up to and including their dismissal if necessary. Disciplinary sanctions will also be applied to those who approve or direct the inappropriate behavior and actions that cause breaking the rules, or who are aware of these issues and do not make the necessary notification properly.
A. Etik Kurul
Ethics Committee, ASPİLSAN Enerji A.Ş. Responsible for investigating and resolving complaints and notifications regarding violations of ethical rules within the scope of the Code of Business Ethics (ASP-ETHICS). ASPİLSAN Energy Inc. Working under the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Ethics Committee consists of people in the following positions:
President – Corporate Governance and HR Md.
Member – Quality and Certification Md.
Member – Legal Counsel
B. Working Principles of the Ethics Committee
The Ethics Committee carries out its work within the framework of the following principles:
1. It keeps the identity of notifications and complaints and those who make notifications or complaints confidential.
2. Conducts the investigation as confidentially as possible.
3. It has the authority to request information, documents and evidence related to the investigation directly from the unit available. It can examine all kinds of information and documents it obtains only limited to the subject of investigation.
4. The investigation process is written down from the beginning. Information, evidence and documents are added to the report.
5. The minutes are signed by the chairman and members.
6. The investigation is handled promptly and the result is reached as quickly as possible.
7. Decisions taken by the Board are put into effect immediately.
8. Relevant departments and authorities are informed about the result.
9. The chairman and members of the board act independently and unaffected by the department managers and the hierarchy within the organization while performing their duties on this issue. They cannot be pressured or indoctrinated on the subject.
10. If the Board deems it necessary, it can seek expert opinion and benefit from experts by taking measures that will not violate the principles of confidentiality during the investigation.